Sherbrooke and Eastern
Type of Organization
Science & Technology Platform
Fields of Activity
Genomics / Proteomics
he Beaulieu-Saucier Université de Montréal Pharmacogenomics Centre provides high-quality, competitively priced DNA isolation and genomic services to its clients. It operates under Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), using strict SOPs that ensure the generation of high quality results for clinical testing and in support of pharmaceutical trials. The Centre is uniquely qualified to meet its clients needs through a full complement of genotyping instrumentation and technical expertise.
GLP DNA Isolation
* Automated, high-throughput DNA isolation from a variety of sample types using QIAGEN’s Autopure system
* Short or long-term banking of DNA samples on site
* High-throughput, high quality genotyping on a range of platforms including Illumina’s full suite of genotyping platforms (Genome Analyzer, Bead Xpress Reader and iScan station).
* Low to medium throughput, high quality genotyping available on Sequenom’s MassARRAY platform, the AutoGenomics INFINITI system, or Beckman’s GenomeLab™ SNPstream®
* Standard or custom panels designed according to clients’ needs - from ten SNPs to tens of thousands
* Expertise in SNP selection, assay development and data analysis