Sherbrooke and Eastern
Type of Organization
Field of Activity
Cancer / Oncology / Hematology
The Children's Memorial Hospital first opened its doors on January 30, 1904, on Guy Street. It was a bilingual institution and the first hospital in Montreal with the sole mandate of caring for sick children.
* Focus on the child to provide the best care experience for infants, children, adolescents and their families, both physically and emotionally.
* Embrace all cultures by adopting culturally sensitive behavior and respect in all our daily interactions.
* Forge strong links with community and regional partners to ensure continuous care of children from infancy to adulthood, regardless of location.
* Push the boundaries of pediatric care, through innovative research, teaching, technology and state-of-the-art medical care.
* Be a voice for children, and promote the wellness of infants, children and adolescents within our community, with government, and in all areas that touch children's lives.