Sherbrooke and Eastern
Type of Organization
Ministry or Governement Organization
QuÃ©becâ€™s economy is defined by the provinceâ€™s diverse sectors of activity, creative entrepreneurs and workforce, and openness to the world.
The main drivers of economic growth in QuÃ©bec are:
Weâ€™re always searching for better ways of doing things in all fields in order to maximize performance and achieve even better results.
The spearhead of QuÃ©becâ€™s economy, exports convey our know-how abroad and ensure the continued success of our companies.
The department's mission is embodied principally in the following areas of activity:
* conception of orientations and strategies affecting economic development, innovation and export trade;
* offer of consulting services in its fields of expertise, both to clients and to partners, and the realization of studies and analyses supporting these services;
* development and implementation, directly or through partners, of measures and programs in its fields of activity;
* promotion, abroad among investors, of QuÃ©bec's image and advantages;
* collaboration with and mobilization of its public and private partners.