Sherbrooke and Eastern
Type of Organization
Contract Research Organization
Field of Activity
Clinical Research / Phase I
CIRION was founded by Dr. Sylvain Desrochers and Dr. Lise Dallaire, high-level researchers with a passion for innovation and research excellence.
From the beginning, their vision was to design an organization able to offer the clinical resources and scientific know-how of a state-of-the-art laboratory to the biopharmaceutical industry, with a high-tech operational and standardized environment, uncompromised customer service and commitment to quality assurance exceeding industry standards.
CIRION's mission is to provide unsurpassed excellence through its state-of-the-art Central Laboratory and services enhanced by the scientific capabilities and know-how of a highly skilled research laboratory team. Our expertly trained scientists work in an environment supported by high-tech computerized management systems and laboratory equipment. Our team is committed to quality assurance exceeding industry standards to ensure reliable results and uncompromised service.
* Management of Complex Study Logistics
* Experienced Project Management Team
* IATA-Compliant Specimen Collection Kits
* International Site Support
* Customized Project Material
* Worldwide Shipment Management and Tracking through CIRION Center™
* GLP-Compliant Specimen Storage
* Data Management with Flexible Reporting Capabilities
* Real-time Data Cleaning
* Analytical Services with rapid turnaround time
* Broad Portfolio of Specialized Assays